- completion of all courses in the Python Developer learning path
- completion of all courses in the SQL Developer learning path
- I have courses which can assist in obtaining all the necessary skills for this course
Welcome to the 110+ Exercises – Python + SQL (sqlite3) – SQLite Databases course, where you can check your programming skills in Python and SQL. This course is designed for people who have basic knowledge in Python and SQL. It consists of over 110 exercises with solutions.
During this course you will be able to test your programming skills in Python and SQL (SQLite). This is a great test for people who want to become a Python Developer and are looking for new challenges. Exercises are also a good test for an interview. Many popular topics were covered in this course. Before taking the course, please make sure that you meet the requirements.
Don’t hesitate any longer and take the challenge today!
SQLite is an in-process library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine. The code for SQLite is in the public domain and is thus free for use for any purpose, commercial or private. SQLite is the most widely deployed database in the world with more applications than we can count, including several high-profile projects.
SQLite is an embedded SQL database engine. Unlike most other SQL databases, SQLite does not have a separate server process. SQLite reads and writes directly to ordinary disk files. A complete SQL database with multiple tables, indices, triggers, and views, is contained in a single disk file. The database file format is cross-platform – you can freely copy a database between 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to practice SQL and Python
- everyone who wants to learn by doing
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview
- data scientists / data analytics / machine learning engineers