150+ Exercises – Object Oriented Programming in Python – OOP
- completion of all courses in the Python Developer learning path
- basic knowledge of OOP concepts
Welcome to the 150+ Exercises – Object Oriented Programming in Python – OOP course, where you can test your Python programming skills in object-oriented programming (OOP) and complete over 150 exercises! Python is a programming language that lets you work quickly and integrate systems more effectively. Python can be easy to pick up whether you’re a first time programmer or you’re experienced with other languages.
Some topics you will find in the exercises:
- namespaces and scopes
- LEGB rule
- *args and **kwargs
- class attributes
- instance attributes
- the __init__() method
- visibility of variables/attributes
- computed attributes
- class method – decorator @classmethod
- static method – decorator @staticmethod
- special methods, __new__(), __init__(), __repr__(), __str__(), __len__() and many more
- inheritance, single inheritance, multiple inheritance
- MRO – Method Resolution Order
- abstract classes, the ABC class and the @abstractmethod decorator
The course is designed for people who have basic knowledge in Python and OOP concepts. It consists of over 150 exercises with solutions. This course is focused on practical learning. This is a great test for people who are learning the Python language and OOP and are looking for new challenges. Exercises are also a good test before the interview. Many popular topics were covered in this course.
If you’re wondering if it’s worth taking a step towards Python, don’t hesitate any longer and take the challenge today!
Stack Overflow Developer Survey
According to the Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2021, Python is the most wanted programming language. Python passed SQL to become our third most popular technology. Python is the language developers want to work with most if they aren’t already doing so.
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to learn by doing
- everyone who wants to learn object-oriented programming
- everyone who wants to improve Python programming skills
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview
- data scientists / data analytics / machine learning engineers