5 Real-Time Use Cases using Machine Learning
- Basic Understanding of Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Enthusiasm to learn something new
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Data Scientist or ML Engineer?
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms!
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! We will take you through 5 real-world projects and you can use those projects in your resume as well. The videos are designed in such a way that we will cover all the prerequisites and you just need to understand the flow.
We’ll teach you how to create awesome Machine Learning and Deep Learning Projects with Python! Here a just a few of the topics we will be learning:
- Programming with Python
- NumPy with Python
- Using pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use pandas to handle Excel Files
- Use ML models from Scikit-learn
- Use different NLP techniques
- Make Neural Network Architecture
Moreover, the course is packed with quizzes that will help you check your knowledge while learning to build the projects.
And as a bonus, this course includes Python code templates which you can download and use as your own projects.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- You are a programmer that wants to extend their skills into Deep Learning and Machine Learning to make yourself more valuable
- You want to learn to use Machine Learning and Deep Learning with your projects
- Technologists curious about how machine learning and deep learning really works
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Machine Learning and Deep Learning