- Students should be advanced developers. This is not a beginner or intermediate course.
- Students should have a solid understanding of all python topics before attempting this course
- Students should know basic command line/bash and have access to a terminal that is not windows (ubuntu/linux or mac)
- Students should know how to use git
By the end of this course you will be able to publish a python package that is robust and deployable, so that anyone can pip install your code. You will learn how to call these packages with any bash command that you choose. You will learn enough to bridge the gap between the quality of code that comes out of a beginner course and the quality of code that can be seen in industry.
As far as prerequisites go, this course is not for beginners. This is for strong python developers that are looking to take their skills to a highly advanced level. You should have a solid foundation in python and have worked on at least a few python projects of your own. You should have a proficient knowledge in the command line. You should have access to a terminal, either through a mac or a linux system (or bash on windows, not recommended). You should have proficient knowledge in git.
This course is specifically geared to college graduates, advanced developers who have just learned python and want to make their code ready for industry, and for python developers who want to learn how to install their packages.
These skills are highly useful and will no doubt impress any employer. This is widely regarded as the one of the hardest topics in python, if not the hardest, so if you can do this you will be among a select few.
I hope to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Highly advanced python developers looking to reach Python mastery