- Prior programming experience in other general-purpose programming languages (Java, C++, etc) is encouraged, but not required.
- No prior knowledge of programming is required. This course starts with the basics of Python.
- You can download any version of Python 3.
In this course, you will learn introductory Python programming constructs. You will be exposed to all of the fundamental constructs of programming such as loops, data structures, and operators. You will learn procedural programming first to develop a strong basis of computational logic. Then, you will learn Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and functional programming. Altogether, this course will unlock the doors to learn GUI development, conduct computer science research, and begin website development in Python.
Who this course is for:
- Students with a passion for learning, and those who enjoy working with computers.
- This course is for beginner programmers little or no experience.
- Students interested in different paradigms of computer programming