Arduino UNO Bootcamp For Beginners – 2023 Complete Course
- No programming experience is needed. You will learn everything you need to know from the basics
In this course, you will Learn To Create Arduino UNO From the very basics to an advanced level with 25+ projects Arduino UNO Microcontroller.
What is Arduino UNO?
Arduino UNO is a low-cost, flexible, and easy-to-use programmable open-source microcontroller board that can be integrated into a variety of electronic projects. This board can be interfaced with other Arduino boards, Arduino shields, and Raspberry Pi boards and can control relays, LEDs, servos, and motors as an output.
What you will be learning in the course?
- What is Arduino UNO Microcontroller?
- Basics of Arduino
- Installing Arduino IDE
- Blinking Built-in LED on Arduino
- Blink LED
- Multiple LED’S Blinking In Series
- User Input Control LED
- LED Brightness Control
- LED Brightness Control With Potentiometer
- LED Push Button Control
- User Input Relay Control
- Create Smart Bulb Using Ardunio through User Input
- Create Smart Bulb 2-Way Switch Using Ardunio through User Input
- Blinking Bulb
- Smart Socket
- Smart Socket With Timmer
- LDR Based Lamp Control
- Distance-Based Lamp Control
- Ultrasonic Sensor Measure Distance
- Ultrasonic Distance LED
- Motion-Based LampControl
- RGB Strip Control
- Motor Movement in all Directions
- Obstacle Avoiding Robot Car
- RC-Control Robot Car.
All the above Features and List Goes On…
What is Obstacle Avoiding Robot?
Now day’s many industries are using robots due to their high level of performance and reliability and which is a great help for human beings. Obstacle avoidance robotics is used for detecting obstacles and avoiding collisions. This is an autonomous robot. The design of the obstacle avoidance robot requires the integration of many sensors according to their task.
Obstacle detection is the primary requirement of this autonomous robot. The robot gets the information from the surrounding area through mounted sensors on the robot. Some sensing devices used for obstacle detection like bump sensors, infrared sensors, ultrasonic sensors, etc. The ultrasonic sensor is most suitable for obstacle detection and it is of low cost and has a high ranking capability.
What is RC-Control Robot?
Radio-controlled cars (or RC cars for short) are miniature model cars or trucks that can be controlled from a distance using a specialized transmitter or remote.
So what are you waiting for?
Who this course is for:
- Beginner in Ardunio and Robotics
- Beginner interested in building Projects
- Beginner in Robotics looking for hands-on experience
- Beginner Arduino developers curious about IoT & Home Automation