Test No. 1 :
1. Machine Learning Fundamentals
2. AWS Application Services for AI/ML
3. Data Preparation and Transformation
Test No. 2 :
1. Understanding and Visualizing Data
2. AWS Services for Data Storing
3. AWS Services for Data Processing
Test No. 3 :
1. Applying Machine Learning Algorithms
2. Evaluating and Optimizing Models
3. Amazon SageMaker Modeling
Nervous about the AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam? You should be! It’s arguably the toughest certification exam AWS offers, as it not only tests AWS-specific knowledge, but your practical experience in machine learning and deep learning in general. It’s tough to know what to expect on the exam before going in.
This practice exam offers a realistic, full-length simulation of what you can expect in the AWS MLS-C01 exam. It’s not a “brain dump,” but a complete, 102-question, 2-hour practice exams with original questions of the same style, topics, difficulty, and breakdown of the real exam. It’s a great test of your readiness before you decide to invest in the real exam, and a great way to see what sorts of topics the exam will touch on.
Just like the real exam, this practice exam tests four different domains:
- Data Engineering
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Machine Learning Implementation and Operations
You’ll need deep and broad knowledge of SageMaker and AWS’s other machine learning services, including Rekognition, Translate, Polly, and Comprehend. You’ll need to know how to process big data using Kinesis, S3, Glue, and Athena. And you’ll need a strong knowledge of AWS security, including use of KMS and IAM.
Every question includes an explanation of the correct answer as well.
Don’t risk hundreds of dollars and hours of your time on the AWS Certified Machine Learning Exam until you’re sure you’re ready for it. This practice exam is a good test of that readiness, and a good taste of what to expect. It’s worth the effort – this AWS certification is the most elite one there is right now!
This practice exam is a bargain compared to the official AWS practice exam, and it’s three times as long! Buy it now, and get some extra peace of mind as you head into your testing center.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals performing a development or data science role seeking certification in machine learning and AWS.
content from: https://www.udemy.com/course/aws-certified-machine-learning-specialty-full-practice-exam-mls-c01