- No coding experience needed
- HTML, CSS knowledge is a optional addition
Basics in PHP in 2 Hours
This course will help you master the basic concepts of PHP version 8 within just 2 hours. The Basics of PHP course covers, the concepts of PHP Scripting in 2 hours, and then you’ll be creating your own applications, working with coding quizzes and challenges to excel what you learned.
PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is known as a general-purpose scripting language that can be used to develop dynamic and interactive websites. It was among the first server-side languages that could be embedded into HTML, making it easier to add functionality to web pages without needing to call external files for data.
- It’s easy to learn and use
- It’s open-source (and therefore free!)
- It’s fast and secure
- It’s well connected with databases
- It’s used by over 6.1 million developers
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to get started learning PHP8 Scripting and anyone who wants to get a complete idea about the concepts that make up PHP Scripting language.
- Create your first PHP Project
- Get a complete idea of the fundamentals of PHP 8
- Get a head-start on PHP development
- Learn to code PHP the correct way
- Get an absolute understanding of PHP basics
Who is Bihan Mahadewa?
Bihan Mahadewa is your instructor for this entire course. He is the youngest instructor on the entire Udemy platform with top-rated courses. Bihan runs a successful edTech startup and has been creating online courses for the last 4 years. He has 100K+ students and a 4.4+ star average rating on the instructor profile. Bihan is an individual who is passionate about teaching coding and is also qualified with a degree and a master’s in computer science from Westminister University, UK.
As an instructor, Bihan’s goal is to provide you with the skill that you need to tackle problems and create solutions with technology. Let’s get started with this course now…
Who this course is for:
- Web developers beginning to learn PHP
- Anyone who wants to become a back-end developer