The demand for a Full-Stack Web Developer is the highest compared to any technology professional. They are paid exceptionally well both in the companies and also as freelancers.
This is due to the fact that full-stack web developers have diverse set of skills.
- They are good at Database Development.
- Backend Web Development.
- And also in Front EndWeb Development.
In this course, you will learn full stack web development with Angular, React and Vue JS for the frontend and Node JS, Express JS for the backend. We will be using Mongo DB as the database.
Sections in this Course:
1) MEAN Stack (Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular and Node JS).
2) MERN Stack (Mongo DB, Express, React JS and Node JS).
3) MEVN Stack (Mongo DB, Express, Vue JS and Node JS).
With front end project, you will learn to
* Add routing to our app.
* Add bootstrap table with custom sorting and filtering features.
* Add modal pop up window with drop down and date picker.
* We will also learn how to upload an image and save it in the backend sever.
I am sure that this course will definitely help you in your journey as a full stack web developer.
Welcome to the course, and happy learning.
Who this course is for:
content from: https://www.udemy.com/course/build-an-app-with-mean-mern-and-mevn-stacks