Welcome to “C Programming 2021: Master The Basics!“
This course is for total Beginners, you will learn how to code using the C Programming Language in an easy, simple, and efficient way.
What Will You Get?
– Develop your programming skills: From ZERO to ONE
– In-depth knowledge and practice – 2+ Hours Course with Exercises
– Flexible learning – At Your Own Pace, On Any Device
– Zero-fluff – Straight to the point, no time wasted
– Clear delivery – I explain every single thing clearly, step-by-step
What Will You Learn?
– Installing Code::Blocks IDE
– Basic Program Structure, Comments
– The Build Process
– Variables and Data Types
– Constants and Addresses
– Input and Output (scanf(), printf())
– Strings (char arrays)
– Control Flow (Decisions)
– Control Flow (Loops)
– Functions, Scope
– Sum of Input
– Divisors of a Number
– Min and Max
– GCD and LCM
– 1D Array: Sum and Product
– 2D Array: print [row-row, column-column]
– 2D Array: Rain Fall
– Strings: Read a string
– Strings: Copy String to String
This is a part of the full 18-hours long ( 11+ hours of exercises ) course “C Programming: Become A Pro! Think Like a Programmer!“, you can check it after you finish this course for more content and advanced topics!
REMEMBER: you have a “30-Days” money-back guarantee, so don’t worry if you have any doubts…
So what are you waiting for? SEE YOU INSIDE!
Enjoy the course! I’m sure it will make you a better programmer!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who Wants a Deep Understanding of Programming in General and Specifically C
- Anyone Who Wants to get the Knowledge he needs to get into Advanced Topics Later
- Beginners Who Know Nothing About Programming
- Beginners Who Want to Build A Strong Base in Programming
- Programmers Who Want to Refresh Their Knowledge Fast