- Basic knowledge of ChatGPT. You should have a basic understanding of how ChatGPT works and what it can do.
- Basic knowledge of Python. You should have a basic understanding of the Python programming language.
- A willingness to learn. This is a hands-on course, so you will need to be willing to learn by doing.
Only Enroll in this course if you have access to ChatGPT plus or developer access to plugins.
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about ChatGPT plugins. You will learn how to request access to plugins, how to enable plugins for ChatGPT Plus users, how to explore different plugins from the official plugin store, and how to create your own custom plugins in Python.
By the end of this course, you will be able to use ChatGPT plugins to create powerful chatbots that can do anything from answering customer questions to generating creative content.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about ChatGPT plugins. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user, you will find this course to be informative and helpful.
- Lecture 1: Introduction to ChatGPT Plugins
- What are ChatGPT plugins?
- Why are ChatGPT plugins useful?
- How to request access to ChatGPT plugins
- Lecture 2: Enabling Plugins for ChatGPT Plus Users
- How to enable plugins in ChatGPT
- How to manage plugins in ChatGPT
- Lecture 3: Exploring Different Plugins from the Official Plugin Store
- How to find plugins in the official plugin store
- How to install plugins from the official plugin store
- Lecture 4: Third-party Plugins
- What are third-party plugins?
- Where to find third-party plugins
- How to install third-party plugins
- Lecture 5: Creating Custom Plugins in Python (upcoming)
- How to use the ChatGPT API
- How to create a custom plugin in Python
- How to test a custom plugin
- How to publish a custom plugin
This course is packed with valuable information that will help you to get the most out of ChatGPT plugins. Sign up today and start learning!
- There is a 3 plugin limit at any given current prompt limit.
- There are 2 inbuilt open I plugins: Browsing and Code interpreter.
- The ChatGPT plugin store is constantly being updated with new plugins.
- For more information on ChatGPT plugins, please visit the ChatGPT website.
In addition to the plugins that are available in the official ChatGPT plugin store, there are also a number of third-party plugins that are available. Third-party plugins are created by developers outside of the ChatGPT team, and they can offer a variety of features that are not available in the official plugin store.
To find third-party plugins, you can search for them online or you can use a plugin manager. Plugin managers are tools that make it easy to find, install, and manage third-party plugins.
Once you have found a third-party plugin that you want to install, you will need to follow the instructions that are provided by the plugin developer. Most plugins can be installed by simply copying and pasting a few lines of code into your ChatGPT settings.
If you are having trouble installing a third-party plugin, you can contact the plugin developer for help.
ChatGPT plugins are a powerful way to extend the functionality of ChatGPT. By using plugins, you can add new features, improve the performance of ChatGPT, fix bugs, and make ChatGPT more user-friendly.
If you are interested in learning more about ChatGPT plugins, I encourage you to take this course. I hope that you find this course to be informative and helpful.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to use ChatGPT plugins to automate tasks, generate creative content, and solve problems.
- Data scientists who want to use ChatGPT plugins to analyze data and generate insights.
- Business users who want to use ChatGPT plugins to improve customer service, automate marketing campaigns, and generate leads.
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about ChatGPT and how to use it to their advantage.
- Anyone who wants to tap Generative AI for boosting their productivity