- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Knowledge of HTML & CSS
In the final section of the course we further unleash the power of React by building out a complete e-commerce site with multiple product categories, a product showcase, shopping cart feature, and much more. Here, we introduce a number of integral new concepts including: JSON server, Fetch API, and installing React router. These essential building blocks will be used to render the product categories, style the product list, and configure the product details page. From there we dive into styled components, refactoring the shop layout, and exploring the concept of “context” in React. In the final stages of the project students will configure the shopping cart basket, and the checkout feature. We will also implement a product search feature, followed by in-depth exercises on validating input forms in React.
As you can see this course covers a tremendous bit of ground. Best of all it’s co-authored by Tim Maclachlan – a renowned senior full-stack developer with over 20 years of commercial development experience. As a multi-faceted developer, Tim specializes in algorithmic, analytical and mobile development. To date, he’s written hundreds of applications and worked in a number of industries from commercial aviation and military, to banking and finance. Tim has a genuine passion for teaching others how to become better coders and looks forward to interacting with his students.
With that said, we hope you’re just as excited about this course as we are, if so – hit that enroll button and let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in mastering Responsive Front-End development
- Students interested in building Mobile Responsive UI Components
- Students interested in building user interfaces using React
- Students interested in learning the Foundations of Asynchronous web page components
- Students interested in Building Interactive Web Pages