- Students will need to know Python programming
Introduction course to Computer Vision with Python.
- Make Computer Vision Apps?
- Learn Computer Vision theory?
- Build a strong portfolio with Computer Vision & Image Processing Projects?
- Looking to add Computer Vision algorithms in your current software project ?
Whatever be your motivation to learn Computer Vision, I can assure you that you’ve come to the right course.
This course is tailor made for an individual who wishes to transition quickly from an absolute beginner to a Computer Vision expert in a few weeks. The most difficult concepts are explained in plain and simple manner using code examples.
We will build:
- Multimedia apps
- Image Similarity apps
- Obect Detection apps
- Face detection apps
- Reverse Image Search app
I personally guarantee this is the number one course for you. This may not be your first OpenCV course, but trust me – It will definitely be your last.
I assure you, that you will receive fast, friendly, responsive support by email, and on the Udemy.
Don’t believe me? I offer a full money back guarantee, so long as you request it within 30 days of your purchase of the course.
Also the course is updated on a regular basis to add more new and exciting content.
Join the course right now. So what are you waiting for ?
Let’s meet at the other side of the course.
Who this course is for:
- For anyone interested in Computer Vision and knows the basics of Python programming