- Ideally access to a test server running Windows Server 2016
Domain Name System (DNS) configuration on Windows Server 2016, topics covered include the following:
* Installation and Configuration of DNS Services
* Creating and managing DNS Zones
* Creating and managing DNS Records
* Explanation of special record types and reverse DNS
* Root Zones and Nameservers
* Load balancing
* Configuring DNS Scavenging
* Securing DNS in a production environment
Ideally, any practice should be done on a test environment, as some configuration changes can have wide-spread impact on your organisation if done incorrectly.
Who this course is for:
- IT Support Technicians wishing to learn about DNS server management.