- Installed Excel on Windows
- Understand English Language
Those who desire to develop their skills in Excel should enroll in this course. You’ll pick up new techniques, hints, functions, and shortcuts that will boost your productivity and efficiency at work. This course was developed to show Excel users how to avoid typical spreadsheet pitfalls and unlock Excel’s full potential. We are confident that taking this course will help you gain the abilities you need because all the knowledge that is covered in it and that you will learn is exactly what we wish we had known when we first started using the Excel tool in a professional setting.
We’ll dive into a broad range of Excel formulas & functions, including:
- Lookup/Reference functions
- Statistical functions
- Formula-based formatting
- Date & Time functions
- Logical operators
- Dynamic Array formulas
- Text functions
By the end of the course you’ll be writing robust, elegant formulas from scratch, allowing you to:
- Easily build dynamic tools & Excel dashboards to filter, display and analyze your data
- Create your own formula-based Excel formatting rules
- Join datasets from multiple sources with XLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH functions
- Manipulate dates, times, text, and arrays
- Automate tedious and time-consuming tasks using cell formulas and functions in Excel
If you’re looking for the course with all of the advanced Excel formulas and functions that you need to know to become an absolute Excel ninja, you’ve found it.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn Excel.