- No designing experience required for learning Adobe XD or Illustrator. Here you would learn the concepts with practical examples.
In this course, you will learn about Designing User Interface with Adobe XD and Designing Vector Graphics with Adobe Illustrator. Here you will learn various tools and techniques used in the process of creating user interface and workflow for the Mobile app. User Experience Designing is a crucial step in overall application development cycle, being the early stage, it allows core team of designers, managers and developers to visualize the application with a prototype. It enables them to make sufficient changes in the UI before the code development and testing begins.
Working in the Adobe ecosystem allows its users to easily integrate with other Adobe CC software such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
What is Adobe XD?
Adobe XD is an industry recognized Designing software used for creating Design prototypes and wireframes for the Mobile applications and Websites. It is used for visualizing complete User Interface by designing individual components that lead to a overall improved User Experience.
This training would give you insight into how the interface works, all the main tools and features, and the most common shortcuts which will dramatically increase your productivity. Here you will learn how you can give life to your design and create a working prototype directly within Adobe XD, without the need of any third-party software.
In Adobe XD, you will learn to-
- Create Photo gallery with thumbnails using Repeat Grid
- Create toggle button using component states
- Designing and Prototyping Left Navigation panel
- Create a prototype and auto animate
- Designing Status and Navigation bar
What is Adobe Illustrator?
Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor and design program developed by Adobe Systems and used by Creative Artists, Graphics Designers, Vector Artists, Animators, Students and others. But it is also widely used by Hobbyists and Illustrator enthusiasts.
In Adobe Illustrator you will be learning some Graphics Design tools and techniques such as-
- Joining and combining different shapes with Shape builder
- Creating Cloud, Mechanical Tools
- Various editing tools such as width, knife, Envelop Distort
- Creating Photo Masks
- Effects such as 3D Extrude and Bevel
- Area type tool
- Isometric and Perspective Illustration
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who is interested to learn Adobe XD for Designing User Interface
- Students, Graphics Designers and Creative professionals looking to learn some tools and techniques in Adobe Illustrator