- Python programming
- Basic math knowledge or willingness to learn fast
You keep hearing about machine learning and artificial intelligence and how they revolutionize the world we live in. You want to learn more. You’re in the right place.
You have basic understanding of Python and you are decent in math. Better!
You’re going to learn hands-on machine learning with scikit-learn, a Python library for machine learning. Since this is a hands-on course, you will be working your way through with Python and Jupyter notebooks.
Who this course is for:
- You want to get into machine learning and artificial intelligence
- You already work in ML/AI and need to learn to program basic algorithms in Python with scikit-learn
- You are a student, know a bit of coding, and want to get into ML/AI
- You are a programmer and want to smoothly transition into ML/AI