Home Automation using Arduino, Smart Phone App and JARVIS AI
Give a moment of your thought to following questions.
- Want to automate your Home?
- Want to control your Home Electronics remotely?
- Want to build Android Apps for doing your simple tasks?
- Want to build your own JARVIS AI Assistant? That can do your biding for you just like in movies.
- Are you inspired by the cool technology used in the movies?
- Do you love the AI Assistant used in spy and superhero movies?
If your answer to all of these questions is a big “YESSS!”, then this course is right for you and you are in the right place.
After completion of this course, you will learn:
- Learn basics of Arduino
- How to convert your Home into a Smart Home?
- Learn Basic to Intermediate level python.
- How to build chat-bots?
- How to build an AI Assistant?
- How to transform your Computer into JARVIS?
- How to make the Computer do your work?
- How to control your Home Electronics using JARVIS from your Computer?
- How to build Android Apps easily without any complex programming logics?
- How to build a Switch App to Control your Home from Smart Phone?
- How to build a Voice Recognition App to Control your Home from Smart Phone?
- Note: If you have any questions related to the course then ask them away in the Discussion Section below.
I believe that”One must get knowledge whenever he is given the opportunity.”
Knowledge must be shared as It is our sacred duty.
Till next time,Happy learning!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has a little passion for Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Anyone who wants to do project based learning for Arduino.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about using different components with Microcontrollers.
- Someone interested in Home Automation
- Developers working on Internet of Things Projects
- Python programmers who want to build home automation projects with the Arduino
- Beginners to electronics
- Electronics Hobbyists and Prototypers
Note: Udemy is testing its coupon service and they have temporarily limited some countries. I Hope Udemy Solves this issue as early as possible, Until then you can use Vpn and a new account to get courses for Free.