- Basic business knowledge
- Basic marketing and marketing knowledge
Only course on Udemy about Sales Funnels focusing exclusively on subscription businesses (SAAS, content products etc.)
Do you want more traffic, leads, customers and revenue?
Do you want to build a sales funnel for your subscription business? Or maybe you want to optimise your existing funnel?
In this course I’ll teach you exactly that – step by step. I’ll cover everything you need to know to build and optimise your sales funnel through 10 sections.
After taking this course you will know:
- What funnels are and how to work with them
- How to find your ideal customer profile and why it’s critical to get this step right before sending traffic into your funnel
- Top of the funnel (TOFU): How to drive traffic to your funnel
- Middle of the funnel (MOFU) — How to convert traffic into leads
- Bottom of the funnel (BOFU) — How to close the deal and get paying customers
- Post funnel: How to retain customers and how to make more money from existing customers
- Then I’ll teach you how to continuously work with your funnel
- I’ll even help you put together the right tech stack which supports the needs of your funnel
- Lastly, I’ll provide you with a few inspirational cases you can use to build your own funnel
I’ll teach you all the most in-demand skills for any marketeer working within one of the following industries:
- SAAS: Software-as-a-service
- Content subscriptions
- Streaming services
- Subscription boxes
- Basically any subscription business!
The course is for you who consider starting or already owns a subscription business, like a software-as-a-service (SAAS). However, the course covers a lot of valuable insights into sales funnels in general, which you can apply to any business.
If you want to succeed with your business, you need to understand funnels and this course will provide you with the right structure to build a profitable sales funnel.
Enjoy the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and intermediate marketers
- Anyone working in a subscription business