- You don’t need any qualifications to enroll in this course. The course is designed in a way for a beginner to understand the concept of market research and be able to conduct their first one right away after the completion.
About 90% of startups fail. 10% of startups fail within the first year!
So the probability of success is not on your side unless you make the right decisions. And how do you know what are the right decisions to make?
By carrying out comprehensive, accurate research and analysis.
You need to get enough insights on every subject related to your business idea, which includes the market, your target audience, your competition and such important documents as a business plan and pitch deck.
Getting accurate and relevant data to inform your decisions can be a confusing and difficult process if you don’t have any experience with market research. There are 27 billion gigabytes of different information out there!
This course was created to help you conduct research stress-free and create an accurate storyline of information for any business idea you come up with.
Starting from the right questions to ask, ending with creating a well-structured business plan you feel confident presenting to your investors, bank, or other stakeholders.
You will also receive over 10 ready-to-fill templates and cheatsheets for each piece of research you need to conduct in the initial stage of business development. We did everything to make sure you will take the most out of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs and people who are thinking about establishing a bussiness but are not sure if the product/service is viable and if there is any demand for it
- Business owners who are seeking to raise investment or apply for a bank loan and need to present market data
- Investors who wish to make sure their potential investment project has a good market fit
- Business owners who wish to apply market research to create a strategy to foster their company growth
- Digital marketing managers who strive to take their organization’s marketing to the next level by implementing and using tools taught in the course
- Marketing strategists
- Business analysts