- No prerequisites
- More suitable for Neurodiverse people
Are you an individual with autism or dyslexia looking for an opportunity to unlock your full potential and create a better future for yourself? Our 2D Animation course is here to help! Join today and gain the skills and knowledge to develop your own mobile apps, specifically tailored to meet the needs of individuals with Special Needs.
Don’t miss this chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others. With our course, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from experienced instructors and collaborate with a supportive community of like-minded individuals. Plus, you’ll develop a portfolio of projects and gain valuable problem-solving and critical thinking skills along the way.
The Special Needs people are known to have exceptional talents, which only need to be uncovered. However, once their hidden talents are tapped, they are capable of producing wonders. At the end of the lectures, tutorials are provided to students in the form of lectures, these tutorials can be followed through to see a complete design. The students would have the general idea of how to use those blocks on their personal projects once the course is completed.
We have had a wonderful journey in training these special needs people throughout these years. It has been wonderful to see our students growing from Zero to Heroes.
Once again, we’ll lead you step-by-step through the entire process, ensuring that you have all the resources and support you need to succeed. So why wait? Enrol today and learn how to make 2D Animations.
Who this course is for:
- This class is specifically for the Special Needs people (Autistic / Autism, Down Syndrome, Asperger’s Syndrome, Dyslexia, Cerebral Palsy, Deaf and many others)
- Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations or handouts from anyone.
- We believe in empowering fellow humans with digital skills to enable them to make a decent living with full dignity.
- The whole world is moving towards digitalization, why should they be left behind. Let’s endeavor to give a new breath of hope to this community.