- Basic computer literacy: You should have a basic understanding of how to use a computer, including using a web browser and navigating file systems.
- Text editor: You will need a text editor to write and edit your HTML5 code. Some popular text editors for web development include Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code, and Atom.
- Web browser: You will also need a web browser to test and preview your web pages as you create them. Most modern web browsers, such as Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, support HTML5.
In this course, you will learn how to create modern web pages using the latest version of HTML, HTML5. HTML5 provides a powerful set of tools for creating engaging websites, including new elements and attributes for structuring web pages, multimedia support for audio and video, and advanced form controls for user input.
Throughout the course, you will learn the fundamentals of HTML5, including how to create and structure web pages, how to use semantic markup for better accessibility, and how to style web pages using basic CSS. You will also learn how to take advantage of HTML5’s advanced features, such as multimedia elements. Throughout the course, you will also learn about best practices for web development.
I have divided this course in many sections
- Block Level & Inline Level Tags
- Introduction to CSS
- Semantic Elements
- Make a Single Page Website – Sample Project
By the end of the course, you will have developed the skills to create professional-quality websites that are optimized for performance, accessibility, and user experience. If you are beginner or want to pursue your career as a web developer, this course will equip you with the tools and knowledge you need to create modern and engaging web experiences.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners Frontend Developer
- Anyone interested in web development