udemy free courses:
- a PC with a good internet connection and passion to learn.
Welcome to Microsoft Power BI Desktop/Service (Business Intelligence) Essentials Course
Note: This course can help you too if you want to pass PL-300-Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Exam (which was DA-100).
In this course, you will get all that you need to get started with Microsoft Power BI Desktop & Microsoft Power BI Service
so if you are looking for a course where you can learn Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service & start using them right away after finishing the course, you are in the right place!
Power BI is defined as it is one item of the Microsoft Power Platform specializing in data treatment and visualization and making interactive boards and charts for free.
“Power BI Desktop is the same as Power BI Service is an application that you download and install for free on your local computer. The Power BI service is a cloud-based service or software as a service (SaaS). It supports report editing and collaboration for teams and organizations.” – Microsoft Documentations
Note: BI is an acronym for Business Intelligence, it contains two main types which are Power BI Desktop and Power BI service. Power BI mainly processes data and shows results through numbers and interactive graphs.
AND HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- What are Microsoft power BI desktop & Power BI Service?
- How Power BI can help you in visualizing data.
- Downloading and installing Microsoft Power BI desktop.
- Working with Microsoft power BI user interface.
- You will know the most common data sources and how to get data to start your project.
AFTER THIS COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Import data to start using it in your data visualization process.
- Visualize data to answer a certain question with data visualization.
- Create different charts and download more charts and visuals created by other users.
- Use different visualization tools to have the strength to deliver the required information in the best way.
- Choose the best charts that fit your presentation needs.
- Design single-page interactive boards and be able to deliver simple reports.
- Create multiple interactive boards and be able to deliver complicated multi-page reports.
- Filter data to introduce only the required information.
- Replace and change data used in visualization.
- Use the query editor to create queries and manage data.
- Clean data and get rid of unnecessary data in large data sets.
- Transfer data from files to add it to your data.
- Create interactive maps and link them with spatial data to build an informative & interactive map.
- Setup power BI service to start using it Including creating an account and logging in to it.
- Linking your work to the cloud to work on the go using power BI service.
- Exchanging data with other users and sharing data with others.
- Using power BI service professionally for report editing and collaboration.
- a PC or a laptop with a good internet connection
- the latest version of Microsoft Power BI (If you don’t have it you can follow the steps in the introduction section to learn how to download and install the latest version of Microsoft Power BI for free)
WHAT YOU WILL GET BY BUYING THIS COURSE:
- Full access to almost 1.5 hours of full 1080p HD quality video with a high-quality & premium female US native voiceover.
- Lifetime Access.
- 30-Day Money-back guarantee by Udemy.
- Certificate of completion once you finish it.
- Access to Q&A with the instructor
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get started with Microsoft Power BI.
- People who wants to create stunning interactive visualizations based on some data.
- Anyone who wants to learn a new way to visualize the data and generate informative and interactive reports.
- Excel users who want to get their data visualization to another level.
- Students who want to get PL-300 Certification was (DA-100).