Java is one of the most common, in-demand computer programming languages owned by the Oracle Corporation. Our associates at the Academy of Computing & Artificial Intelligence got together and after carefully analyzing the top must learn computer programming languages in 2020, we were able to conclude that Java is the 3rd most used programming language according to StackOverflow. Furthermore, java has an average salary of $102,000 according to indeed making it a widely used and highly applicable language.
“Java is celebrating its 24th birthday this year and has been one of the most popular programming languages used for developing server-side applications. Java is a practical choice for developing Android apps as it can be used to create highly functional programs and platforms.
This object-oriented programming language does not require a specific hardware infrastructure, is easily manageable, and has a good level of security. Moreover, it is easier to learn Java in comparison to languages such as C and C++. No wonder, nearly 90 percent of Fortune 500 firms rely on Java for their desktop applications and backend development projects.
Despite its industrial age, Java is incredibly stable and not heading for retirement anytime soon. This makes Java one of the most desirable languages among programmers in 2020.” (Belani, 2020)
At the end of the course, you will understand the basics of Object-Oriented Programming. You can enhance your core programming skills to reach the advanced level.
By the end of these videos, you will get an understanding of the following areas the
- Object Oriented Programming – Classes & Objects,Creating Objects from Classes,Constructors, Methods (parameter vs argument), Method Overloading, Data Abstraction,Encapsulation,Inheritance,Abstract Classes,Nested Classes
- I/O Streams
- Java Garbage Collection
- Exception Handling
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginner programmers for OOP – Java
- Engineers who want to sharpen Object Oriented Programming skills to reach the advanced level
- Undergraduates facing Internship interviews
- Undergraduates learning Object Oriented Programming