- Basic fundamental knowledge of Python Programming
- Enthusiasm and dedication to improve your coding and problem-solving skills
- Already installed Jupyter Notebook or similar one
This course is not a regular course you expect to learn the python topics. This course will contribute to boost your python skills.
The equation of learning process of any type of skills is producing solutions to the problem. In this course, we use a different strategy to improve your skills . First, You will see the problem that any python programmer will have during the work day to use to develop their project. If you are learning Python and want to have more practice to develop and intensify your skills, this course is definitely for you. This course will give an opportunity to take your Python skills to next level through solving more than 100 Python problems and checking the solutions with step-by-step video lectures
Solve 100+ Exercises to Take Your Python Skills to the Next Level.
- Solve 100 + questions and improve your problem-solving and coding skills.
- Organize and apply your knowledge of Python to solve challenging questions
- Identify different ways to solve a problem
- Test your code with different values and inputs to verify its correctness.
- Gain practical and valuable coding skills.
Your knowledge of Python will be extremely helpful in any field, including:
- Web Development
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Web Scraping
- Game Development
- Mobile App Development
- and… many more!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Analyze a problem step by step and develop a solution in Python.
- Solve a problem in Python using different approaches.
- Use built-in Python functions and modules to solve a problem efficiently.
- Understand how the code works behind the scenes.
- Work with the main elements of Python: strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, conditionals, loops, recursion, files, and more..
- Test your code with various inputs and values to verify its correctness.
The Coding Challenges Cover:
- Lists and Tuples
- Miscellaneous and More Challenging Exercises
What makes this course unique?
The course is unique because it focuses not only detailed explanations of questions and but also how to implement them in Python.
You will be able to check your solutions with detailed video lectures and download the sample solutions to run the code on your device. You will receive a certificate of completion that you can add to your social media profiles to showcase your new skills. You will also have lifetime access to the course.
You are very welcome to watch the preview lectures and check out the full course curriculum.
If you are looking for an engaging, visual, and practical course, then you found it.
Enroll now, practice your problem-solving skills, and showcase your new Python knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Learners who are familiar with the basics of programming in Python and would like to expand their knowledge through practical exercises.
- Learners who wish to develop their problem-solving and computational-thinking skills.
- Self-taught learners who want to practice their Python skills and learn how to translate problems into Python code using the tools of the language.
Who this course is for:
- Interest in learning about Python
- Python Lovers
- Curious Python Beginners
Join us on Telegram: we invite you to follow us on telegram for more free coupons: