These SQL Interview Questions are prepared to help you revise your SQL Concepts. When we prepare for an interview, we are usually just looking at Questions and Answers without knowing whether we know the concepts or not. These questions will help you practice your real knowledge and see if your concepts are clear. If not, you can always revise using google or (better) by practicing these queries in SQL Server.
These SQL Interview Questions are prepared to cover all your basic SQL Concepts – data types, joins, triggers, functions, stored procedures. Chances are that you have been using them in your daily life but are not sure what are the differences between them or which object is best used when. Our interview preparation questions try to clear your concepts by giving you multiple options and explaining why you chose was wrong.
The questions in these preparation tests are all multiple choice, so these are quick are to answer and you will cover multiple concepts in a fun and easy way. You can also try creating small programs around these to confirm your understanding.
What this course contains:
79 Multiple choice Practice/Test questions
Who should take this course:
Recommended for: New or experienced developers using SQL and preparing for an interview
What Scrum Topics are covered:
- Normalization – 1NF, 2NF, 3NF, BCNF, 4NF
- Command Types – DDL, DCL, TCL, DML
- Triggers and Cursors
- SQL Data Types
- SQL Joins – Left, Right, Inner, Outer, Cross Join, Cartesian Product
- SQL Transactions
- Keys and Constraints – Primary, Foreign, Unique, Default
- Indexes – Clustered, Non-Clustered
- SQL common queries
- Views, Functions, and Stored Procedures
Who this course is for:
- Developers preparing for IT Interview and use SQL as backend
- Developers working mainly on SQL
- Anyone working on IT Projects and want to test SQL skills
- Anyone looking for a job and mentions SQL in their skillset
Join us on Telegram: we invite you to follow us on telegram for more free coupons: