- Basic Python and web development knowledge (HTML/ CSS) is required
- No prior knowledge of Django or Python is needed! I’ll teach you everything!
Welcome to The Complete Django Web Development Course. The most comprehensive Django course available online. Covering all the fundamental concepts regarding Django development, using the latest Django 4.0 version.
I’ve built this course over months, perfecting the curriculum to ensure that you come out of this course as a fully-fledged Django developer. I’ll take you from scratch and make you into a skilled Django developer with a strong knowledge of building full-stack web applications.
You’ll learn Django not only in theory but we’ll build a complex, real-world, feature-rich web application throughout this course. The project known as AutoMax will include all features of a modern web application.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE FEATURE?
I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging and fun video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a Django developer.
The course includes 17+ hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making a real world web application.
By the end of this course, you will be fluent in Python programming and be ready to build your own Django apps and become a full stack Django developer.
You’ll also have a feature-rich application built by the end of this course that you can show off to any potential employer.
By the end of this course, you’ll have mastered the skills of developing high-performance, feature-rich, and engaging web apps using Django.
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE COVERED?
I know that you’re here because you value your time. If you wanted to watch someone program for hours and hours without explaining what they’re doing, you’d be on YouTube.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. There are beautiful animations that explain all the difficult concepts and I’m always on hand to answer student questions.
- Fundamental Django Concepts:
- Mail System
- Static Assets
- and much more.
- Fundamental Python Concepts:
- Conditional Statements
- Control Flow
- Error Handling
- and much more.
- Detailed Setup Instructions: For both MacOS and Windows.
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Software Design: How to organize and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Debugging & Testing
- Deployment To Production
WHAT ELSE DOES THIS COURSE OFFER?
– Deep, Fine-Grained Learning – This course is jam-packed with information. I made the course that I most wanted to take and as a result, I didn’t skimp on the details. You’re going to cover more topics and material in greater depth than ever before.
– 100% Real-World Practice – My goal is to get you writing code as much as possible. And not just any code–we’ll be working exclusively on practical tasks that are instrumental in building your own amazing real-world apps.
– No-Nonsense, Spot-On Explanations – Every lesson is to the point. I break down what we’re making, how we’ll be doing it, and what the final product will look like, all on top of helpful and illustrative descriptions to aid your understanding along the way.
I really enjoyed making this course and I think you’ll enjoy taking it just as much.
Looking forward to seeing you taking this course!
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who want to take the next step and dive into web development with Python
- Everyone interested in learning how to build websites with Python