udemy 100 off coupons:
What is in this Course?
This course contains practice tests to get your ready for your Next Python Developer Job Interview, and also prepare you well enough for PCEP (Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer). This course covers the questions from various topics :
1. Introduction to Python and computer programming
2. Data types, variables, basic input-output operations, basic operators
3. Boolean values, conditional execution, loops, lists and list processing, logical and bitwise operations
4. Functions, tuples, dictionaries, and data processing
What does this course offer you?
- This course consists of 4 practice tests.
- Practice test consists of 25 questions each, timed at 30 minutes
- The questions are multiple-choice.
- The answers are randomized every time you take a test.
- Questions are of varying difficulty – from easy to moderate to tough.
- Once the test is complete, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
- You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
- New set of questions will be added frequently and you can practice along without having to buy the course again.
- Learning Resources will be shared over email frequently to all enrolled students, along with any latest news/events.
Why learn Python?
Python is easy to learn. The syntax is simple and the code is very readable. With Python, you can write programs in fewer lines of code than with most other programming languages. The popularity of Python is growing rapidly. It is now one of the most popular programming languages. Python has a wide variety of applications. It is used for automation, web application development, artificial intelligence, data science and so on.
With its near perfection beauty, Python is named as one of the top-picked programming languages of most universities and industries. According to TechRepublic, Python developer is one of the “10 Most In-Demand Tech Jobs of 2019”. This is due to the rise of AI and Machine Learning technologies in the global market. As of beginning of 2022, the average salary for a Python developer is over $120 thousand per year in the United States, making it one of the most popular and lucrative careers today.
With this course you will get lifetime-long access to 100+ Interview and Practice Questions on Python that are updated frequently. After the test you will become more confident in Python and will be able easily perform basic and advanced tasks in Web Dev, Automation, Data Science etc. Not just that, you will have the required knowledge to pass the Python Certification Exams and also clear your next Job Interview !
But most important is that you will UNDERSTAND Python fundamentals.
You will also get 30-days money-back guarantee. No questions asked!
Don’t wait and join the course now!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers wishing to get certified in Python
- Learners who are interested in appearing for Python Certification Exam.
- Beginner Intermediate & Advanced level Python Programmers
- Everybody who is preparing for a Python job interview.
- Everybody who wants to learn more about Python by questions and their explanations.
- Students and Professionals who wants to learn Python to move into artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, web development or automation.