React JS Interview Questions and Answers for Beginners | Updated [September 2023]
Welcome to the React JS Interview Questions and Answers – Practice Tests! This practice test is designed to help React developers prepare for their job interviews and crack them with confidence. With detailed explanations for each question, you’ll gain a deep understanding of the material covered in the tests.
By taking this practice test, you’ll be able to:
- Sharpen your React JS knowledge
- Get a feel for the types of questions you may encounter in an interview
- Identify areas where you need to improve
- Questions updated for 2023, you can be sure you’re getting the most current and relevant information.
React JS Interview Questions and Answers – Practice Tests covers a wide range of React JS topics, so you can be sure you’re well-prepared for any question that comes your way.
When to use useCallback, useMemo and useEffect?
Option 1: useCallback to memoize function, useMemo to memoize value, useEffect to side effects
Option 2: useEffect to memoize function, useMemo to memoize value, useCallback to side effects
Option 3: useMemo to memoize function, useEffect to memoize value, useCallback to side effects
Option 4: useEffect to memoize value, useCallback to memoize function, useMemo to side effects
Correct Option: 1
useCallback is used to memoize functions, meaning that if the dependencies have not changed, a previously created function is returned, avoiding unnecessary re-creations of functions. useMemo is used to memoize a value, meaning it only recomputes the value when one of the dependencies has changed. useEffect is used for performing side effects, such as data fetching, updating the state based on previous state, etc.
And if you need to brush up on a particular topic, don’t worry! You can retake the test as many times as you need.
In addition to the practice tests, you’ll have access to an active Q&A forum. This is a great place to ask questions, get help with any challenges you encounter, and connect with our Instructors.
And the best part? You’ll have lifetime access to the course, so you can come back and review the material whenever you need to.
The practice test is also mobile compatible, so you can take it on-the-go and study at your convenience.
So what are you waiting for? Take this practice test today and make your first step towards acing your React JS interview!
Who this course is for:
- React developers who are preparing for a job interview and want to improve their chances of success.
- Developers who want to assess their knowledge of React JS and identify areas for improvement.
- Junior developers who are just starting out with React JS and want to build their skills.
- Anyone who wants to take their React JS skills to the next level and achieve their career goals.