- A ChatGPT or Bard account that you can use to follow along and get started with using AI tools. Note: Some tools we cover in this course may require a subscription to use full features and functionality.
Learn about the importance of Ethics in AI and the role of Responsible AI in your organization.
(Beginner) This course has been designed for business professionals needing a well-rounded introduction to Ethics for Automated Intelligence (AI) and why Responsible AI is important.
In the course we provide both insight and demonstrations to get you started on your roadmap for ensuring Ethics in your AI projects.
AI Ethics is a system of moral principles and techniques intended to guide the development and responsible use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology.
Responsible AI is a set of documentation used in an organization to ensure that AI is used in a “responsible” framework with pre-defined principles, ethics, and rules to govern AI.
This course will guide you through the importance of Automated Intelligence(AI) Ethics with a focus on Responsible AI principals and implementation.
Expected Learning Outcomes
- At the end of the course, the learners will be able to be acquainted with the following.
- Understanding Ethics and Its Importance in AI
- Ethical Frameworks and Principles in AI
- Ethical Challenges in AI Development
- Bias and Fairness in AI
- Transparency in AI
- Accountability and Governance in AI
- Privacy Issues in AI: Data Collection and Usage
- Securing AI Systems: Risks and Mitigation Strategies
- Ethical Data Management in AI
- AI and the Workforce: Automation and Job Displacement
- Ethical AI Leadership and Organizational Culture
- AI and Social Good: Leveraging AI for Positive Impact
- Ethical AI Policy
- Advocating for Ethical AI Policy and Regulation
- Ethical Considerations in AI Research and Development
- Ethical AI Policy and Future Directions
- Welcome to the Course
Download Course Resources
- Module 1 – Introduction to AI Ethics
Understanding AI Ethics
Ethical Frameworks and Principles in AI
Whiteboard – Key Principles of Responsible AI
Module 2 – Responsible AI Development
Responsible AI Development
Bias and Fairness in AI
Transparency in AI
Demonstration – Microsoft Responsible AI
Accountability and Governance in AI
- Module 3 – Privacy and Security in AI
Data Collection and Usage
Risks and Mitigation Strategies
Ethical Data Management in AI
Demonstration – Examples of Privacy EUL
- Module 4 – Social and Ethical Impacts of AI
Automation and Job Displacement
AI and Social Good
Demonstration – ChatGPT
Demonstration – Bard
- Module 5 – Policy Development
Ethical AI Leadership Culture
Ethical AI Policy Elements
Ethical AI in a Changing Landscape
Course Contents – Whats included with the course?
- Course Presentation (pdf)
- Companion Ebook and Study Guide (pdf)
- Course Resource List (pdf)
- Certification of Completion
AI has the potential to do a lot of good in the world, but it can also be misused. Understanding AI ethics can help you to identify and mitigate potential risks.
So lets get started with course and learn about AI Ethics!
Who this course is for:
- You want to ensure you understand what AI Ethics is really about.
- You want to understand how to get started with Responsible AI Ethics principals
- You want to understand the best practices for AI Data Collection
- Get enabled to take more advanced AI courses.
- You’re interested in use cases for AI Tools for Ethics
- You want to understand what Bias means and how AI systems should handle this.