If you had always wanted to learn how to reverse engineer a program and understand how it works from the inside out, then this is the course for you. Except for IDA Pro, many other debuggers out there are not capable of performing graphical representation of a disassembled software. x64dbg however can do it. It can disassemble a program and also represent it as a graphical representation. This makes it ideal as a free tool to perform what IDA Pro can do – i.e. static analysis.
Unfortunately, there is not much information on the Internet on how to use x64dbg to do static analysis, hence this course. You can use its powerful graphical tool for Reverse Engineering, Malware Analysis and Software Debugging. In this course we will learn how to disassemble a program and represent it an a graphical view so as to be able to easily analyse and understand how the program works – and also to patch programs. The hidden power of x64dbg lies in its ability to run a live debugging session simultaneously with graphical static analysis. And I will show you how to do it in this course.
What you will learn:
- How to disassemble programs into assembly code and show it in a graphical representation
- Graphical Static Analysis
- Setting breakpoints and stepping through code
- Modify program behaviour
- Reversing jumps
- Changing register values
- Patching programs
Money back guarantee:
This course is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. So, go ahead and enroll in this course now and start reverse engineering programs the fun and easy way using graphical static analysis!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to learn how to debug software using x64dbg
- Computing students interested to learn how software works from the inside
- Anyone interested in learning reverse engineering
- Reversers who want to learn how to use the graphical tool in x64dbg
content from: https://www.udemy.com/course/x64dbg-static-analysis/