SQL / PostgreSQL Bootcamp : Go From Beginner to Advanced
- No Database, SQL, or MySQL experience needed! Complete beginners to MySQL are welcome
- No prior technical experience is required! All you need a computer!
***** Enrol now in the most comprehensive and up-to-date (Nov 2022) course available for the SQL / PostgreSQL Concept: *****
About the Instructor.
This course is led by Aditya Dhandi – an international trainer, consultant, and data analyst with over 100 000 enrollments on Udemy. Aditya specializes in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI, & Google Data Studio & his courses average 4+ stars out of 5.
He’s also the founder of the popular website, Jobshie.
Why Learn Advanced SQL and PostgreSQL?
It is almost impossible not to interact with a database daily, Every Mobile Application or Website you use uses a database to commit your request, You just don’t know it, Which makes you wonder, What is a database? Why is it important? how can I communicate with it? and most importantly, What’s SQL?
SQL is a Standard Structured Query Language that you can use to code queries to interact with a database. PostgreSQL is a database management system that uses SQL to interact with the database.
SQL is by far the most coding skill in demand in the tech industry and it is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects, Whether you’re a Mobile developer, A Web Developer, A Data Scientist, A Data Analyst, or Even New to the tech industry, You have to learn Databases and SQL.
Finally, This course is concise and to the point, It aims to teach you the basics of Databases and SQL from Beginner to Intermediate bearing in mind how valuable is your time.
How is this course designed:
- Learn what’s a database and what are the database management systems available?
- What are a Relational Database and A Non-Relational database?
- What’s SQL?
- What are constraints and data types in SQL?
- How to code SQL to create a database, Tables, and Users?
- How to insert data into a database/table through coding SQL?
- How to code SQL to update the structure of a database and tables?
- How to remove a database, tables, and Users?
- How to grant and revoke privileges from a User?
- How to manipulate data in a database using SQL?
- How to sort and group data in a database using SQL?
- Join Clauses
Video Lectures: Learn the best ways to learn SQL/ PostgreSQL
Course Certificate: Complete the course and show off your skills with the course certificate.
Learn from experts: Your expert instructor will teach you SQL/PostgreSQL skills you can apply immediately.
Full Excess: There is no time limit, so take the course at your own pace and retake lessons as you need.
Use any Device: Join the course using any modern browser on your phone, tablet and computer.
Ask Question: Ask questions and share ideas with other students in the course community.
- High quality video lessons to build your knowledge and skills.
- Guided walk-throughs with techniques and tips.
- 14 pre-built dashboards you can use and customize.
- Practical exercises to apply your skills.
- Quizzes to reinforce learnings and test your knowledge.
- Private discussion area where you can ask questions.
- Course certificate for completing the lessons and assignment.
- Full access lets you review lessons whenever you need.
- Updates when lessons in the course are refreshed.
Jobshie Academy Reviews
300+ learner reviews | 4+ average rating
We help learners across the globe develop new skills and achieve their personal and professional goals. Browse learner reviews below to discover how people enjoy the online learning experience at Jobshie Academy.
“I have gained useful skills while learning this course. I can consider myself a data analysis specialist. Thank you”
by Joseph Israel
“I was a nice experience about this course as it introduces with many topics which are related to data analysis .”
by Sreeraj Mopkar
“very good explaination , bohot achhe se sab samajh aata hai …100% Understanding all concept very much….excellent explanation”
by Moosa Khan
“The course is very instructive and didactic, I liked it, it is all the information I need for my activities”
by Jaime Ronald Palma Aguilar
“yeah it was such a great course, the teacher took time out to disect all angles of Excel, he touched all the essential parts, needed for our daily use of excel. Thanks a lot”
by Unyime Joshua
“The instructor is very knowledgeable and teach in a very engaging way. I totally recommend this course.????”
When does the oops course start and finish?
The course starts as soon as you join! It is a completely self-paced online course, so you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We recommend taking the course over two to three weeks, so you have time to apply the lessons to your account (or your client’s account). That being said we’ve seen people complete the course in a week and others that spread the lessons over a couple of months.
How long do I have access to the SQL/ PostgreSQL course?
You receive full access to the course so that you can take the lessons at any time. You can rewatch lessons whenever you like and any lesson updates are included.
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes, once you complete all of the lessons, exercises, quizzes, and course assignment, you’ll receive your course certificate.
What are you waiting for?
There’s never been a better time to add a skill like programming to your toolbox and SQL and PostgreSQL to get started. So check out the free preview and get enrolled! You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, PostgreSQL, or basic data analysis!
- Anyone interested in data analysis
- Anyone who wants to learn about database and data management systems