- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- No Firebase experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- Time and commitment
- I’ll walk you through with easy to follow step-by-step instructions from scratch
Why take this course?
- The course is taught by the instructor at SoftAuthor, a Canadian-based software training & development company.
- In this 2023 course, you’ll be learning the latest tools and techniques used at big companies such as Google, Instacart, Alibaba, and The New York Times.
- This course is thoughtfully structured with a beginner-friendly approach in all aspects to make it simple and easy to follow along by building a professional-looking real-world full-stack web app with me.
- The curriculum was carefully developed over a period of 1 year, with comprehensive student feedback.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, projects, and modules determined by you, the students!
I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging and fun video tutorials that are rich in content!
Throughout this fully practical course, we cover a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
- Arrow Functions
- JS Array
- JS Object
- JS For Loop
- Reusable Form Validation
- Empty Check
- Email Validation
- Character Length Validation
- DOM Manipulation
- Promise (Async/Await)
- Error Handling
- ES6 Modules
- String Interpolation
- Higher Order Functions (forEach)
- Dynamic HTML
- Dynamic CSS
- Control Flow
- Regex (Regular Expression)
- Create A Firebase Project
- Add Firebase SDK To The Web App (CDN)
- Add Firebase SDK To The Web App (NPM)
- Add Data To The Firestore Database using addDoc()/setDoc()
- Update Data To The Firestore Database using updateDoc()/setDoc()
- Delete Data To The Firestore Database using updateDoc()/deleteDoc()
- Get Data By ID From The Firestore Database using getDoc()
- Get Real-Time Data Updates Using onSnapshot()
- Create A Two Column Layout
- Create A Reusable Header Element
- Responsive Web Layout
You’ll also build a portfolio of a complete full-stack web app that you can show off to any potential employer.
REMEMBER… I’m so confident that you’ll love this course that’s why all eligible courses purchased on Udemy can be refunded within 30 days, provided the request meets the guidelines in their refund policy. (please refer to the Udemy Refund Policy for more)
Don’t just take my word for it, check out what existing students have to say about the course:
“The instructor’s explanations were clear, concise, and engaging, making complex topics easy to understand. Overall, it exceeded my expectations, and I’m grateful for the knowledge gained. A definite 5-star rating!” – Jennifer I.
“It’s been thrilling to learn from the tutor” – David M G.
“Very clear and easy to follow, best tutorial. One of the videos had the cursor out of focus, but overall the course has really helped me understand Java Script this far.” – Walusiku J. M.
So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.
I will be here to support you throughout this journey, so if you ever have any questions, suggestions, or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me!
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join one of the highest-rated Firebase courses.
Who this course is for:
- Junior developers who want to learn the latest version of Firebase 9
- If you’re a front-end developer, take this course to build full-stack web apps without the need for extensive back-end development
- Students who want enhance their portfolio and skills to attract more job opportunities.
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about full-stack web development, take this course